The Slayer class focuses on raw power and sustaining sustainability as they fight. They possess bonuses to life leech and stun, and passives including Bane of Legends offers them an edge against tougher monsters. As a consequence of the secondary nodes all having increased attack speed and two-handed damage bonuses, this class is nicely suited for attack skills for two-handed weapons and bows. Poe Sunder is really a melee attack making a wave that travels forward and damages enemies inside a straight line. Enemies hit by the release circular shock waves that additional harm nearby enemies. Now PoeCurrencybuy Share four Poe 3.1 Sunder Make for Duelist Slayer to you.
No.1 [Poe 3.1 Sunder Build] League Starter WoE Sunder Slayer / U-Lab Speed Crusher / Mapper / High Harm Mitigation
This Build is simple to use Duellist character with all the selected ascendancy of Slayer. It calls for minimal work to utilize, won’t give your wrists RSI and only wants a few keys or buttons to press. It’s easy around the eyes, can do most content immediately and won’t melt your FPS. It’s Newbie friendly, it’s wonderful for casual gamers, and the additional seasoned will probably be able to min-max the bejeezus out of it. It’s a special mix of high defensive capabilities across the board, with decent DPS and faster than typical move speed. It’s probably the most reputable and most organic beginning build I’ve employed in the 3+ years I’ve been playing this game. The build can solo the Uber Lab with ease by the time you hit level 70 and nonetheless have lower leveled gems – you could always do this relatively straightforward even with no any of the 4 inexpensive unique’s that the build utilizes. It’s a fantastic all-rounder that may permit you to speed-farm the Uber Lab; farm map’s up to T13 and all other mid-tier content within the game at a quick price. It decimates breaches, can tank exiles, beyond mobs and invasion bosses, at the same time as survive explosive strongbox and ghost encounters – making this one of the best all-around low-cost builds there is certainly.
– Above-average DPS
– The gear is low-cost as chips to acquire.
– Levelling is simple, as would be the final Kitava kill without the have to have for Twink good quality gear.
– You’ll be able to face-tank the entire Uber Lab in beneath five min’s whilst collecting keys and shrines along the principal path. You are able to do that over and more than and more than once more with mainly no risk of death.
– Uber-Lab farming will make you filthy rich in some different methods, all by means of the length of a season. Then back in common mode, as well. This Build is applicable even in 7-day+ race leagues, also.
– This Build may be the only character I’ve ever to Kitava without worrying about gearing myself for twink items and nevertheless be capable of beat the boss speedily.
– This Bd isn’t a Guardian-stomping mega-DPS build. You are able to clear the Guardians and Shaper deathless with a fantastic understanding of your boss mechanics more than the course of 2-4min’s, but most casual players will die at the least after or twice in these encounters, especially in they’ve reduced level/quality gem’s, or try to completely face-tank the fights.
– It’s not as speedy as wand builds since it doesn’t have 600% movement speed. It’s still quite quick none the less even though.
– It’s not as wholly screen-shattering as the 1-shot trash clearing mega-AOE-sized Kinetic Blast builds. It always clears trash extremely fast none the significantly less though.
– The DPS drop’s off noticeably against T14 map bosses and above. It’s not like you can’t kill them, it’s just a lot more just like the bosses go from taking 1-10 seconds, to around 30-90 seconds. The Gorge Map boss on T13 is also a total discomfort in the ass as a result of continuous jumping all over the screen and being able to 2-shot you with his rapid leap slams. Having said that even though, they’re nevertheless simple to kill deathless; they just take far more time.
No.2 [Poe 3.1 Sunder Build] Bleed Slayer – Newbie Friendly [Uber Atziri/Uber Izaro/Shaper Viable]
Outdoors of the apparently insane overreaching supplied by the Slayer ascendancy, the Fortify from our Leap Slam & CWDT setup with Immortal Call. We have 20% Culling from the power also because the possibility to utilize the Haemophilia Gloves mentioned above to make use safer vs. Porcupines.
Hardcore players should opt to use the Blasphemy Enfeeble setup as well.
1. A build that will not be only viable in both hardcore & softcore but also Atziri, Uber Atziri & Uber Izaro too as Shaper viable.
2. Really potent boss kill capabilities also as great evident speed.
3. A build that promotes unique playstyles to make it easier to find your specific preference.
4. If you prefer a build guide that has a video linked to it.
No.3 [Poe 3.1 Sunder Build] SonicSunder, BUDGET/SSF/LEAGUE STARTER, 7 FRENZIES, UBER LAB
SonicSunder can be a build that lets you leap slam at sonic speeds everywhere even though having the ability to survive all end game content with budget gear easily. This build has a perfect trifecta of tackiness, precise speed, and DPS. This Build is actually a quite versatile build where it can dish out massive amounts of damage, while also being budget and beginner friendly enough to be an HC/SSF/League starter.
Now, what makes this build differently to other sunder builds?
1) Sunder (20+ attacks per second) = Very Quite Fast, STUN IMMUNE
two) Tanky – Easily survive all guardians with just three endurance charges
3) DPS & Clear speed – Dual wield 2-minute Phoenix runs with seven frenzy charges 1M+ DPS with permanent onslaught
4) Uber lab/Atziri farm viable due to the fact of quickly attack speed easily dodging Atziri spells
1) League starter & budget-friendly, SSF/HC viable (Can replace any exceptional having a rare)
two) Tank shaper hits (haven’t tested beam), uber Lazaro, uber Atziri and all guardians
3) Beginner friendly, only needed active skills are below and leap slam
No.4 [Poe 3.1 Sunder Build] Dual Wield Slayer Sunder Quickly Clear Speed T16+, Guardians Down
There are plenty out there, so this may not be anything new to some people however this is how I play it.
We make use in the Resolute Technique keystone so that our attacks cannot evade though dual wielding a Soul Taker so we can reserve all our mana, and a Varunastra so that we can make use of all 1 hand physical damage nodes on our tree from nodes such as Deadly Dilettante.
This Build is an incredibly quickly moving mapper creating use of Whirling Blades as our movement skill and breakneck attack speed; we also use blood rage for extra attack speed and leech.
The build also has great survivability by way of Arctic Armor and Fortify on our Whirling Blades, with some armor pieces to help mitigate physical harm.
+ Higher survivability
+ Fast clear speed
+ Can be budget friendly
+ Can run all labs
+ Higher DPS & life
– Medicare single target harm
– Physical & elemental maps run with caution
– Require’s you to be aware and dodge enemy attacks